Orlando Personal Injury Attorney Fighting for Injured & Disabled Clients Throughout Florida
Being harmed in an accident that is no fault of your own can be a very trying situation. The injuries sustained from an accident in Orlando can leave incapacitated and unable to work. Without the ability to work, you will have trouble doing things like taking care of your family financially. Usually, you will have a variety of very expensive medical bills associated with your accident. Rather than having to suffer in silence, you will need to reach out to our law offices to see how we can help you.
Our Orlando personal injury attorneys have dealt with a number of personal injury cases and have gotten clients the compensation they were owed for their injuries. We are dedicated to getting you the highest amount of compensation possible. The longer you wait to file a personal injury lawsuit, the more of a risk there will be that the statute of limitations. By calling the Law Office of Paul K. Schrier, PLLC, you will be able to schedule a consultation. During this consultation, our team will be able to get the details of your case. Once all of the particulars of your case are known, we will be able to let you know if we think you need to pursue the claim. If you decide to go forward with the claim, our team of lawyers will get to work building a case.
Statistics On Personal Injury Cases in Orlando
If you are like most people, you probably fail to realize just how common personal injury cases in Orlando are. Thousands of people in the state of Florida deal with the fallout from a personal injury accident on a daily basis. The key to bouncing back from an accident like this is by getting the compensation you need to get your life back. Usually, you will have a variety of health problems resulting from your accident that can last a lifetime. Our job is to make sure you get the compensation you need to live comfortably following an accident like this.
Once you look at the following statistics, you will realize just how common personal injury claims are in the state of Florida:
- 1 in every 50,000 agricultural workers in Florida will die every year as a result of an on the job accident.
- The possibility of dying in an unintentional accident in Florida is 1 in 1,700.
- Recent studies show that 1 in every 3 accidents in Orlando result in some type of injury.
- Car accidents that result in death are 1 in every 100 in Orlando.
Whether it is a slip and fall accident or you sustain injuries in an on the job mishap, our attorneys are here to help. Don’t be just another statistic. With our help, you will be able to find out what your rights are and how to go about getting the money you deserve for your injuries.
Call (800) 700-7285 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“We Make Home and Hospital Visits”
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Orlando
The Law Offices of Paul K. Schrier, PLLC can help in a variety of different personal injury cases like:
- Auto accidents – Being involved in an auto collision that is not your fault can be very worrisome. The damages to your car and your body can cause you to spend a lot of money. Let us help you get the compensation you need following an auto collision.
- On the job mishaps – Most people fail to realize the danger at their workplace until it is too late. Having an on the job mishap will usually entitle you to worker’s compensation. Our lawyers will go to work for you and will try to get you the best possible
- Slip and fall accidents – Accidents happen all of the time, but in some cases a fall may be caused by the negligence of others. If a property owner has not taken the proper precautions to prevent people from slipping and falling, they could be held liable for injuries sustained during these types of accidents. Our seasoned litigators have helped many people involved in these types of accidents get compensation to cover their medical bills and pain and suffering.
- Motorcycle accidents – Regardless of the precautions you use when driving a motorcycle, you will be at risk due the roads being dominated by cars, trucks and vans. If another driver’s negligence causes you to wreck your bike, then you need to contact us immediately. With over five decades of experience dealing with motorcycle accident cases, our lawyers will work tirelessly to get you the right amount of compensation.
- Traumatic brain injury cases – Being involved in an accident that causes a traumatic brain injury can change your life forever. This type of injury can create a lot of problems for you and may result in you being unable to work. Rather than suffering in silence with your traumatic brain injury, you need to contact our lawyers to find out how we can help you. We understand money can’t take away your injuries, but it can help to ease the financial burden your accident has caused.
Contact us soon after your personal injury ordeal to find out more about how we can help. We will take the stress of dealing with the insurance company off of your plate. Our experienced lawyers will be able to negotiate on your behalf and will attempt to get you the most money possible for your injuries.
For an Immediate Consultation – Call (800) 700-7285
What To Do When Involved in an Accident in Orlando
One of the most common questions we hear from people is what they should do following an accident. Keeping calm and having the presence of mind to collect pertinent information should be priority number one. Below are some of the things to do following an accident.
- Don’t Leave the Scene – The biggest mistake you can make following an accident is leaving the scene. Whether the accident has occurred while you are driving or at your workplace, staying put until the authorities or management arrives is important. Fleeing the scene of an auto accident is a felony. The last thing you want to do is look guilty in an accident that wasn’t your fault by leaving before the authorities arrive.
- Documentation is Key – Once the authorities or management have arrived, you will need to make sure the details of the accident are documented properly. When trying to get compensated for your injuries, you will need this documentation to prove your case. If you are involved in an auto accident, the authorities will make an accident report. Make sure you get a copy of this report before coming in to consult with our team.
- Avoid Talking about the Case – In the age of social media, people often share every detail of their life online. While this is acceptable when telling your Facebook friends what you are eating or what movie you are watching, it can be problematic when discussing details of a pending personal injury case. The insurance company can take screen shots of your social media posts and use them against you in court. You need to only talk about the particulars of your case with our lawyers.
- Keep Track of All Expenses – Another very important thing you will need to do following a personal injury accident is to keep up with all of your expenses. Knowing how much your medical bills are and the amount of money you have lost due to the inability to work is important. Our lawyers will need this information when trying to get you the right amount of compensation for your injuries.
What Should Injury Victims Do Next?
Have you been involved in an accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries? Contact for our Orlando personal injury lawyers to get a no-cost evaluation of your case. You can reach us 7 days a week at 800-700-7285. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com. All information you give us regarding your case is keep confidential. We will work hard to get you the money you need to pay for the medical bills and the pain and suffering you have experienced as a result of your accident.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Orlando
Law Offices of Paul K. Schrier, PLLC
618 E South St #500
Orlando, FL 32801
Toll-Free Number: 800-700-7285